Rosalita Playing in the Snow

Rosalita Playing in the Snow

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Podcasts

I have to admit I had a hard time sitting still when I first started listening to Podcasts. Without the visual element I would find my mind wandering. A while ago I took one of those tests you find on the internet, you know, the ones that advertise "What's yout I.Q.?", "what type of learner are you?". I took the one for what type of learner are you (and ues I have taken the I.Q. one also) and it turns out that I am a auditory learner. Now I don't know how reliable these tests are but I spent some time researching learning types and that does seem to be the way I learn best.

Keeping this in mind I started listening to more Podcasts and realize that there is a lot of valuable information in the Podcast format. Over the past year I have used Podcasts at work and even for some personal hobbies and have found them very useful.

No comments: