Rosalita Playing in the Snow

Rosalita Playing in the Snow

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blogs


I am very impressed by all of the blogs created for Learn and Play. So far my favorite part of the Learn and Play program has been reading the blogs. What I enjoy the most is how I am finding about staff's interests and personalities, just a few bits of information can tell you so much about a person that you didn't know before. The blogs are a fun communication tool that allows staff to interact with each other in a fun environment and I am looking forward to reading the blogs throughout this program and even after the program has ended.








1 comment:

Cat Herself said...

I know what you mean. I'm doing the L&P so I can support the learning of technology and stuff, but the building of community among our team is a really wonderful side effect!